Here’s an update to my list of things I’ve seen on my running routes.
- Niagara Falls
- Clusters of Japanese tourists
- A gold colored plastic sword with an orange colored blade
- Mama duck and four baby ducks in a pond
- Mama turtle and baby turtle in a pond
- Pair of small gray Converse All Star shoes with no laces
- One pink and green sock
- Clump of black and white hair/fur (human or animal?)
- Smashed and rotting mulberries from mulberry trees on the ground smelling a little like wine
- Two wild turkeys
- A fenced area containing goats, sheep, chickens, and a miniature donkey
- Possible deer skeleton
So, I haven’t seen anything super crazy (although Niagara Falls was very impressive and beautiful). But it never fails that I always see something interesting each time I run.
I’m currently in training for my second half marathon of the year and have been increasing my mileage each week. I’m up to 10 miles so far and still have eight weeks until the race. I also plan to do a 10k race about a week before the half marathon, which I think will be a great “warm up” race. I think I’m going to be in good shape for the half. 🙂 And I’m sure I will be adding to this list as time goes on. Stay tuned!